Glenn Brooks via EV wrote:
Up until last year, my daughter had an older Lexus SUV hybrid... the
car stayed parked for weeks sometimes. When parked for a week, the
battery pack and the lead acid battery always went dead from some
mysterious, undetectable current draw.

Automakers usually size the 12v battery to last a few weeks when parked. It's unusual for it to only last 1 week; but possible if it's an old or cheap battery, or something is being left on.

Leaving the key fob in the car causes a higher-than normal 12v drain in our Prius. We've also had the battery run down in our Chevy pickup by leaving a phone charger plugged into the 12 accessory outlet. And of course there is always a dome light, trunk light, or glove box light that might be stuck on.

But it is highly unusual for the hybrid battery to run down in a week! That's a real problem that the dealer should have tracked down. It would take a substantial power leak to do that, which should be readily measurable and find-able.

Lee

--
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint Exupery