Hmm, Phil’s comment about battery drain is very interesting.  Up until last
year, My daughter had an older Lexus SUV hybrid . She worked in San Francisco
and walked to work, so the car stayed parked for weeks sometimes. When parked
for a week, the battery pack and the lead acid battery always went dead from
some mysterious , undetectable current draw.  Neither the dealer or Lexus ever
traced ( or admitted a design flaw) in the supposed stray current, when parked.
 We never figured it out. Finally talked her into selling the d#%n thing.
Wondering if something to do with cell monitoring was killing the batteries.

It’s gone out of our life, ( dad’s are the 24 hr on call emergency fixit guys),
but still curious.

Thanks ,
Glenn

Sent from my iPhone