I have a Bolt EUV and like it. I was somewhat disappointed to see that
they're discontinuing the entire Bolt line at the end of this year.
However, I wouldn't count GM out just yet. They're transitioning to their
Ultium platform instead of continuing to build old-tech Bolts. I like my
Bolt but it is stuck in the old automaker mindset of "we shipped it, we
wash our hands of it." The battery tech is several years old and they
refuse to offer any updates to the firmware or display system. I firmly
believe it would have been in their power to do so but they were still
acting like a traditional car company. Supposedly the new Ultium platform
is supposed to support OTA updates which may help. Also, a big sticking
point on the Bolt is the 55kw fast charge rate. I just did a trip of over
1300 miles in my Bolt and fast charged probably around 9 times. It works
fine and the speed isn't so irritating but tech has moved on to 150kw or
faster rates. Their new cars are supposed to be able to do this. So, while
I'm a bit sad that the Bolt is going away, I'm happy that they're replacing
it with cars that have the features I really wanted to see