Bruno,

ummm...I don't follow this answer. Does your reply affirm free will, deny it or
take some other tact?   m.a.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Free will

  Marty,

  With the MWI,  superluminal computers are particular case of quantum
computer, as far as I guess correctly on what they are talking about. There is
no transmission of information at speed higher than light speed, but in a
single universe view, quantum weirdness exploitation (like quantum
teleportation) may make it appears to be so. Looks a bit like Marketing. If
someone know better.    (here I assume QM, not comp, although comp should imply
QM).

  Bruno