Marty,

although I am not Bruno and do not intend to speak for him in any sense, the
concept of 'free will' has been invented on two different bases:

1. The ignorance of motivations in the widest sense, our limited access to
factors (relations) involved in a 'decision' - we know only a fraction of
such and the known part may not fully justify the decisionmakling result.
And

2. The religious manipulation of the 'believer' (faithful?) into a
guilt-feeling, that carries a punishment (evtl. in the afterlife?) so the
person abide by the rules of the religion to escape from such punishment
drawn upon him by (alleged) *free will* decided sins.

As I see from that exciting list of your references, you stand firmly on a
comp-related basis. My example (since 1992) upon AI with a free mind (will?)
was to suppose the response of a computer upon entering a command to do
something astronomical:
*"OK, I will do it, but first I like to play some J.S.Bach music, then I
will work on your pleasure in astronomy". *
THAT would be computer (AI?) free will. (Similarly reducible to
*some*determinism...)

*Order *(any kind, in accordance with human logic, or not) requires some
form of a deterministic system. - David Bohm called 'order' the knowledge we
carry about something (his explicate order vs. his implicate disorder - the
unknown).  We find order in our observations (more. or less) hence the
'rules' in the sciences

*Things* (in the mostly unrestricted sense) have relations with all the
other 'things' and relations carry anticipatory momenta about likely, or
less likely changes.  A composite of such is the basis for a happening (in
mental terms: decision, which may not be followed by a consequential
'happening' in conscious - self-reflective computers).

*Math, especially arithmetics is a rather mechanistical segment - not
applying esoteric combinations from other domains that may be contradictory
- physics-figment  is math-based and the new 'fabulous' (Q?physical) domains
are created to comply with paradoxical ideas that require 'more' than the
basic math-based simpletons. They develop their appropriate math to apply
and the 'axioms' facilitating those domains.*

Self-destructive and controversial "free-will" happenings are based on
combinations of factors that may be not obvious - or unknown so far. "Wrong
decisions" may be result of our incomplete 3p view of a decisionmaker's
perceived reality content.

John M