From: meekerdb
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:00 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: On the Sequencing of Observer Moments
On 5/18/2011 10:44 AM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
  Hi Rex,

      I agree with you 100%! I am amazed that this idea is considered as a
horrid heresy by most physicists

You seem to have an uninformed opinion of physicists.  The physicists I know
don't consider anything "heresy" because they consider time and space and all
of physics to be models which are invented to represent our best guesses about
reality.

Brent

  that continue to think of “space-time” as some kind of “container” that we
exist in much like insects trapped in amber.

  Onward!

  Stephen