No, in the text it is explained that the choice of an* arbitrary* element
is just what one should take for a free will choice. It is the
*definition*of the free will choice (in the domain of mathermatics).
* Arbitrary* does not mean *random !!! Otherwise all mathematcal proofs
couldn't exist.*
*For a physicist when he is choosing an object for his experiment the
difference between an arbitrary element and a randomly choosen elemen is of
no importance.*
*On the contrary, for a mathematician the mentioned difference is of
principal importance. *
*Now I explain why the situations in physics (biology, psycology etc) on
the one hand, and in mathematics on the other hand are not equivalent.*
*In physics (byology , psycology, etc) one does not establish theorems .
All physical laws are obtained inductively (not deductively). Therefore in
case when a new experiment contradicts the previous ones nothing horrible
happens.The physical law is modified and that's all.*
*In mathematics we do not find approximate laws, but we deduce exact
theorems which must be valid not only for a randomly chosen object, but for
each  object belonging to an infinite set cosisting of analogous objects.
It is impossible to prove mathematical theorems by using randomly chosen
objects.*
*All what I have written above is absolutely clear for each mathematician,
but, unfortunately, is hard to understand for certain philosophers.     *