Stathis:
in my simplicity: "free is free" and *"pseudo"* means *"not really".*
So: *pseudo-free
will* is *not free (will*), only something similar. Restricted by
circumstances. Or so.
I allow into my 'deterministically' constrained free will(!) a free
choice from available variants. I know nothing about how to apply it: how
the unknowable (hidden? not yet disclosed?) factors incluence my decision,
so I say "I have a choice. Same way the less agnostics say: free will.
Please correct me if you know more.
Thanx
John M