Stathis, semantics is a fundamental principle as long as we 'talk in wordly
terms'. Did you get a letter from God Almighty confirming that there is
nothing more FOR DECISIONMAKING than your brain and your environment? Sorry
to denigrate a term within your profession, but we know close to nothing
about mentality, thinking in topical terms, even THAT DARN
'decisionmaking'. It may not be strictly deterministic, we MAY have SOME
choice (all these words from the 'pseudo' domain) but how impressive those
(so far unknowable) domains(?) or factors do influence "our brain(?)" has
not been known as of yesterday.

(I am still hung up on your use of the number of people you are:
*"...if my actions are determined by my brain and my environment..."*
who is the 'you' discussing with 'your brain'? Are you compatible with you?
but that is an old hat).

JM