Bruno, you are an exception; "you think" and I think you are right. BUT:
listen to the *"SCIENTISTS" who argue *in statement-style (such and such
LAWS postulate, ...you cannot violate some other LAWS... not to mention the
"IT  IS WELL KNOWN THAT"  argumentations in conventional scientific caves.
Nobody admits agnosticism when it comes to math-supported figments. Then
everybody has a firm and unshakable knowledge about his/her theory.
I have to eliminate high blood pressure that does rise by statements like:
*There is my brain and my environment, what else gives?* Not on this list!
I like to go one tiny little step further than your agnosticism
 "we don't believe" - yet  accept a "belief system" within which one
thinks. It carries a vocabulary (semantics, if you like) and a worldview -
even if agnostic.
What I do not over-value is the 'human logic' (I hope I use it myself)
definitely NOT governing Nature, not even if the majority observations
in *certain
*domains seem to identify(?)* 'laws'*, said sacrosanct
in "science/technology"
As I say:  *A L M O ST* .
Thanks for your remark
John M