On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can provide an example of something that is neither random nor
> determined*
>
> * (from certain perspectives)

Of course it's not random or determined *FROM CERTAIN PERSPECTIVES*!  I've
said over and over that there are only 2 meanings to the phrase "free will"
that are not gibberish, and one of them is the inability to always predict
what you will do next even in a stable environment and even if such a
prediction would be easy to make by someone else who has a different
perspective. And I have also said that it is unfortunate that nobody except
me has either meaning in mind when they make the "free will" noise and
prefer circularity and gibberish.

  John K Clark