Hi Roger,

It's ok not to be obsessed with cleaning up the environment, but why be
intolerant of people who are? Same with people who spend a lot of time
talking in public about issues of racial discrimination. If you are going
to speak and act on behalf of millions of people who are not speaking and
acting, it is understandable that you might also be the type of person who
is strongly motivated.

What you don't seem to appreciate is that being able to not have to think
about race is a luxury that non-whites do not have. That doesn't mean you
have to make the world fair for everyone, but the least that we who have
that luxury could do is acknowledge that we have that privilege. Have you
ever considered what it would be like for you in a world with an alternate
history? Where the Cherokee Nation developed guns and steel before the
Europeans and colonized it using Siberian slaves instead? You could listen
to descendants of those invaders and slavers discuss how the whining of
pink people, their scapegoats and victims for centuries in a hostile land,
is really not their cup of tea.

Craig