On 10 Sep 2012, at 21:17, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

snip

To summarize, religion is part of human nature.

Yes. And with the most antic definition of those who have invented science, *including* theology, we can say that computer science confirms and generalizes this: all self-referential machines develop religion, and they will all develop a belief in a non rationally justifiable truth. That is both a grandeur and a weakness, and they can fall in the trap of naming or describing too much literally such belief.

<snip>  (I snip when I agree and don't need to comment).

Atheists are very like creationists in their way to pretend that science is on their side, and that is the worst authoritative argument ever. Science, by its very nature, is and will remain forever agnostic, be it on physical universes or Gods.

Bruno