From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-09, 15:50:53
Subject: Re: victims of faith

So you have a very strong belief: That almost all but a few
enlightened people like you in the History of humanity are a bunch of
silly idiots.

 This sense of superiority, combined with a voluntary repression of
doubt certainly can susbstitute any lack of absolute meaning of life
at least for some years.