From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-03, 11:57:45
Subject: Re: Is Sheldrake credible ? I personally think so.

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:44:17 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Telmo Menezes

Sheldrake's been criticized in such a fashion for many of his results
(there are a huge number of other types of observations) but I simply
trust that he's not deceiving us. My reason is that materialists are
untrustworthy themselves because they hate such things.
Penrose gets similar flack for his remarks on intuition.

I agree, I think that Sheldrake is obviously sincere and while his efforts may
fall short of the expectations of some as far as scientific rigor goes, it is
clear to me that the general topic of his research is valid. There does seem to
be much more to the content of experience and the sharing of awareness than our
current science has accounted for. The fact that this is such a polarizing
subject, turning those who claim to be scientifically minded into witch-hunting
bigots makes me suspect that this is indeed an important direction for science
to investigate fully.