For the record,

Roger's post illuminates an optimal division between the mind:
the EM, and quantum waves and, fields;

and the body: mainly electrons and photons.

We all seem to agree that the mind is arithmetic.
We have some division on if that property extends to the body:
like, for instance, arithmetic photons that seemingly bridge the duality...

yanniru