On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi socra...@bezeqint.net
>

> That's not bad, except that Monads, while they cannot see directly,
> are able to see the entire universe, including the dark parts of other
> monads
> indirectly, by allowing the Supreme Monad to be their eyes, reflecting an
> image of
> the entire universe of other monads back to each monad. So each monad
> can indirecty see the entire universe, including its dark parts,
> but only from its own perspective, and distorted by its own imperfections.
> Moreorless as you might see of the night sky through a bit of haze and
> not directly, but in a snapshot taken by a camera with a cheap lens.

Yes, roger. The Supreme Monad is the Akasha of Hinduism. wiki- " In
Sanskrit the word means "space", the very first element in creation."
In string cosmology, it corresponds to a 4 dimensioal block spacetime
in which everything that has ever happened or possibly happen is
recorded along with all the possible futures.
http://www.neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/285