Feynman about infinities and renormalization
==.
So we really do not know exactly what it is that we are
assuming that gives us the difficulty producing infinities.
A nice problem !
However, it turns out that it is possible to sweep the infinities
 under the rug , by a certain crude skill , and temporarily we are
able to keep on calculating.
  / The Character of Physical Law.
Lecture 7. Seeking new laws, page 156.
By  Richard Feynman /