"natural" should be prohibited in a serious talk, since everything that
happens in nature is natural. Including human actions and human society,
that up to my knowledge, obey the laws of nature. so everything is natural.
Upto my knowledge, we are not aliens from space.

I suspect that here natural means "unchanged or unchangeable by humans"
aleging a innate, genetic blueprint that is make things to be what they
are.

But I can not imagine anything without a genetic component. Genetic, in the
philosophical sense if something that comes with it, that is inherent from
the beginning. In the human and animals it is the genetic code, but also
the resulting phenotype. And also the instinct and behaviours that
configure "human nature" or "lion nature" or wathever as a result of the
interaction between the development plan in the genetic code, the
architecture of the brain created by this development plan and his
interactiond of all of them with the environment.

But what is natural here? That a animal mother kill his cabs seems
unnatural, but that is part of the natural behaviour in case of extreme
starvation. Allthough this is an extreme case that may be called aberrant,
it is by no means 'natural'.

But when we talk with common sense up and running we clearly identify this
as unnatural. Given that common sense  is the basic survival knowledge that
toke  un here, it has something to say. Naural in the sense of unchangeable
are a lot of things humans and social things. You dont need to pass a law
that prohibits to close the way out of a parked car, because it is
poinless. Everyone know that parked cars owners have a right to a way out.
Neither you can pass a law permitting that, because that is agains common
sense, natural law and the way things are. You can not change a lot of
things. And if you change them, you will be finally thrown away and things
will restore themselves.

Concerning racism, we are more than racists: we prefer some human beings to
others. we prefer our familly to any else. We are tribalists. We naturally
group together with people that share our worldviews. But we are very
similar genetically. more than any other species. That genetic similarity
makes altruism evolutionarily stable: We descend from a few thousands that
survived a mass extincition 60.000 years ago.

By evolutionary reasons, the animals that survive a bottleneck like that
use to be very social and/or very pacific. Cheetah is an example. They are
incapable to display violence among them. Being a predator, that is
amazing. We humans are between cheetah and Chimpanzee. In a sense we all
are brothers. Chimpanzees probably are incapable to be nice with foreign
chimpanzees. We do because it is in our nature..But we also have the other
side. We have different strategies for different situations. It si easy to
feel universal broterhood in a pacific affluent neighbourhood of Beberly
Hills. But it is not when your familly has been killed by terrorists. And
still you sincerely pray for them. These are the people I admire.

Alberto.