2013/10/31 John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> I think this entire matter could be clarified if you could reformulate
>>> the following question in such a way that a simple yes or no answer can be
>>> given:
>>>

>>   "Do you die if two exact copies of Quentin Anciaux in Helsinki are
>>> made, one in Moscow and one in Washington and then the Helsinki body
>>> instantly destroyed?"
>>>

>> > This is not what is asked
>>

> It's the question I asked!

You do not have to choose the question to attack bruno's one... you either
answer his and proceed, or you do not and abandon MWI for the same reason.

>  I don't give a damn if I see Moscow or Washington, I care if I live or
> die

The point is about step 3 and for you to proceed to step 4 or not... I
don't give a damn about what you give a damn.

> and I suspect you are more interested in that question too. And if you
> could reformulate that question (never mind the answer) so that it was
> clear to you i might understand what you're talking about.
>
> > what is asked is the probability to see moscow, likewise when you
>> measure the spin of the electron, the question is the probability you
>> measure spin up
>>

> As I said before there is a profound difference between the two. After
> Everett's thought experiment is over only ONE person

No, in everett experiment like in the duplication experiment after the
experiment there are two you, if you deny this, you deny *MW*I (as in
*multiple world*)

> is seen by a third party so it's easy to determine who "you"

The experience as nothing to do about who is you *simply look at the
goddamn diary*!!!!