On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You have been duplicated so there are TWO FIRST PERSON POV and they both
>> remember writing the diary, so which one is Bruno Marchal talking about?
>>

> > Anyone of the two

So "you" sees both Moscow AND Washington.

> each will have a different diary

 A different diary?? Both the Washington Man and the Helsinki Man remember
writing the exact same identical diary and the last line says " I Quentin
Anciaux in Helsinki am now walking into the duplication chamber, and now I
see the operator starting to push the on butto....".

So it's true that "you" wrote the diary, but which one is "you"?

  John K Clark