On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:13 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Since more than one or two years, John Clark oscillates between "obvious
> non sense" to "obvious, period". We might hope than in his "obvious,
> period" phase, he might go to the next step,

John Clark doesn't do that because John Clark knows that the lifetime of
the true but trivial phase can be measured in hours, or perhaps even
minutes, and then turn back into the gibberish phase. For example, Bruno
Marchal simply can not allow  Bruno Marchal's previous statement " "you"
concerns the guy(s) who will remember having been in Helsinki"  to stand as
is because it would render false other statements of Bruno Marchal, such as
"you" will see only one city.

Thus at this very instant Bruno Marchal is probably adding lots of pee pee
and circular caveats to his statement ( such as "you" is what is seen from
the 1P view and what is seen from the 1P view is "you") and the transition
from trivial to gibberish will have completed yet another cycle.

  John K Clark