From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruno Marchal
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 2:41 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

Hi Chris,

I can't agree more. If we look at the history of prohibition, it is always
either a political tools, or unfair economy, or a way for bandits to steal
money. In Turkey, where almost all man were smoking tobacco, a sultan
decided (some centuries ago) to make it illegal for beheading its main
opponents. Easy!

And the problem today, is not the black money, but the grey money. We can't
indeed no more separate healthy money from the money based on lies. We are
all hostage of those prohibitionist bandits.

Bruno