On 12/29/2013 9:36 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 29 Dec 2013, at 14:52, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Bruno,

Glad we agree that decoherence falsifies collapse. That's a good start!

But decoherence also falsifies MW.

Non collapse = many-worlds, to me. If I make a quantum choice, by QM, I will put myself in a superposition and execute the two alternative of the experience. If one of the two terms disappears, there is collapse.

First of all you have to understand what a wavefunction is. It's not a physical
object.

QM is the assumption that particles and fields follows some wave equation.

Or matrix equation or path integral equations.