On 12/30/2013 2:08 PM, LizR wrote:
On 31 December 2013 10:33, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    But then the explanation for *this* is that it's just a random one we
happen to
    exist in.  I don't see that as any better than saying that somethings
happen at
    random and they led to here.

Yeah, it's the WAP.

Seems quite reasonable to me.

It's superior to the random one because that makes more assumptions about the nature of reality.

How so? They seem of similar magnitude to me. Remember I'm asking for an explanation of *this*. Not just an explanation of why there is *some world* with people.