On 27 Mar 2014, at 21:49, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Brent,

If as you say "in the multiverse everything happens and infinitely many times"
then there can be only one multiverse,

I think I agree, Richard, but you should perhaps added precisions: like saying everything *consistent* (in some theory) happens, infinitely many times.

Computationalism entails that every relative computational states is realized in infinitely many universal number relations, and the physical realities are first person plural sort of projections.

which negates a number of cosmology theories like Linde's Chaotic Inflation Cosmology. But then the potential he used provides the best fit to BICEP2 gravitational-wave data. Perhaps it is the multiverse that is falsified?

That would falsify computationalism, but who knows.

Bruno

Richard