Al Hibbs - I am still receiving every one of your posts TWICE.  Please stop
placing my personal email address in the cc field of each of your posts. My
inbox is full to bursting with you. You are, in addition, a very prolific and a
very verbose writer. This amounts to a kind of torture, albeit unintentional on
your part, I gather.

Kim

Kim Jones B. Mus. GDTL

Email:   kimjo...@ozemail.com.au
             kmjco...@icloud.com
Mobile: 0450 963 719
Phone:  02 93894239
Web:     http://www.eportfolio.kmjcommp.com

"Never let your schooling get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain