Symmetry

Every proton contains one electron and two positrons.  There is one electron
for each proton.  There exists a relatively few  free positrons and there is a
free electron to match each free positrons.  Electrons and positrons are
created and destroyed only in pairs.  So there is exactly the same number of
positrons in our Universe as electrons.  It is as simple as that.  There is no
asymmetry in my theory.

The Standard Model is much too complicated:

There are no “three generations of particles”.   Everything in our Universe is
made from tronnies.  Two tronnies make an entron.  Three tronnies make an
electron and  three tronnies make a positron.  A proton is made from two
positrons and one electron plus a very high energy entron and about 15 gamma
ray entrons.  The gamma ray entrons are released in the course of fusion
processes.  The very high energy entron is released in the course of
proton-antiproton destruction that occurs in Black Holes.  This very high
energy entron is the neutrino entron and it escapes the Black Holes as a
neutrino photon (aka the graviton) to provide the gravity holding galaxies
together.  Stable atoms are comprised of only protons, electrons and entrons.
Each photon is comprised of only one entron.  Molecules are comprised of atoms.
 Gravity is provided by neutrino photons.  Everything else in our Universe is
made from molecules and atoms.  Muons are electrons and entrons or positrons
and entrons.  There are no quarks or gluons.  There is no “strong force”.
Atomic nuclei are held together with Coulomb forces provided by the tronnies
and the things made from tronnies.  All bosons are photons and all fermions
including protons are combinations of electrons, positrons and entrons.
Photons have mass so their paths can be curved by gravity provided by neutrino
photons (gravitons) escaping from massive articles.  The exclusion principle
results from the fact that electrons are self-propelled at their natural speed
of 2.19 X 106 m/s  and they orbit in synchronization and repel each other.   I
don’t have the answer to Mercury’s path and the Bose-Einstein stuff but I am
certain that my model will provide a simple explanation.  Do you have any
reason to believe that it doesn’t?

John Ross