Yes, in that sense tronnies form protons, just as they form everything else  in
our Universe.  Protons need a lot of tronnies to do what they do.  Combinations
of hydrogen (one proton) produce helium and the fusion energy of stars.  This
energy is provided by the approximately 15 gamma ray entrons (30 tronnies) in
each proton.  The neutrino entron (two tronnies) in the proton provides
galactic gravity when it is released as a neutrino photon (aka graviton) with
the destruction of protons in  Black Holes.

As to your island issue, I think you may have a point if it were true that our
Universe began with a singularity.  But that is not correct.  I explain the Big
Bang and inflation in Chapter XXV, “Life and Death of Universes”.  Our Universe
was preceded by our predecessor universe.  Universes are created in Big Bang
explosions of Monster Black Holes which form near the center of each universe
about half way through the life of the universe.  The Monster Black Holes grows
by consuming galaxies until it has consumed a large majority of the universe.
Toward the end of the life of the universe the gravity of the Monster Black
Hole extends to the edge of the universe.  When the Monster Black Hole explodes
in its Big Bang, galaxies from the outer edge of the universe would have been
accelerating toward the Monster Black Hole for many billions of years, picking
up speed each second.  Some of these galaxies will be approaching the  site of
the Monster Black Hole from all directions when it explodes.  They will be
traveling at speeds of many thousand times the speed of light (such as 20,000
c) and may be located several light years from the Monster when it explodes.
These galaxies will pass through the site of the Big Bang explosion and will
continue at about the same speed expanding in all directions to create the
inflation period of the  new universe.

This has been going on for many universes.  (I take a guess that our Universe
is about 47 in the series of universes.)  The new universe will be made of
matter or anti-matter depending on the matter or anti-matter of the predecessor
universes.  This is why we do not in our Universe see any anti-matter galaxies.