Tronnies do not form protons.  Tronnies form only entrons (two tronnies),
electrons (three tronnies) and positrons (three tronnies).

Protons are comprised of a very high energy electron (comprised of an electron
and a neutrino entron) and two positrons plus about 15 gamma ray entrons.

Antiprotons are comprised of a very high energy positron (comprised of a
positron and a neutrino entron) and two electrons plus about 15 gamma ray
entrons.

In the beginning there were probably an equal number of protons and
antiprotons.  These particles tended to annihilate each other.  But if the
proton collected an electron to form a hydrogen atom it was then no longer
attracted to the antiproton.  The same applied to the antiproton if it
collected a positron to form an anti-hydrogen atom.  Soon however, purely by
chance, protons and hydrogen began to outnumber antiprotons and anti-hydrogen.
The more protons and hydrogen that formed as compared to anti-protons and
anti-hydrogen, the more the population of free positrons was reduced as
compared to free electrons.  So there were many more free electrons as compared
to free positrons.  This meant that neutrino entrons were more likely to
combine with an electron than to combine with a positron.  This lead to a
further increase in the number of protons as compared to antiprotons.  But
protons continued to annihilate antiprotons so the population of antiprotons
were basically wiped out.  All this probably took a long time.  Any
anti-hydrogen that formed could exist unless it and some nearby hydrogen became
ionized in which case the protons would annihilate the anti-protons.

There was a 50-50 chance it could have gone the other way in which case we
would live in an anti-universe made of anti-matter.  You and I would be
anti-matter!

There is a good chance that beyond the shell of our Universe, there is a
universe out there that is made of almost all anti-matter.  If that is true,
let’s hope that our universes don’t collide.

John R