----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au>
 To: "everything-list@googlegroups.com" <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 2:56 PM
 Subject: Re: Michael Graziano's theory of consciousness

>>Clark is that desperate order of human whose only creative ability lies in
>>shitting on the thinking of others. He is quite simply bereft of any thinking
>>of his own and has clearly never once in gis life experienced a creative idea
>>- even by accident. He is therefore exists only as a parasite on the back of
>>others since he lacks the means to exist as a thinker in his own right.
Come on now, you do not have that kind of insight into the mind of John, to be
able to make the slew of assertions, you just made about him; about how and who
he is.  As everyone knows -- me and John have had it out on this list on
several occasions and there are many things with which we do not agree in the
slightest (though on some matters we seem to be in accord). John and I have
insulted each other with gusto... no one can accuse me of being a John Clark
fanboy.Every human being is a flawed outcome of experiences and inner
development; we all have our own failings and blemishes; pronouncing judgement
on others is a risky business -- in the best of cases. As has been said
(probably many times by many people in many cultures throughout the ages: Judge
not; lest you be judged.-Chris

I predict that the day Clark actually proposes something new and insightful as
opposed to merely criticising others attempts to do so will never occur. This
is because once you have defined yourself publicly as a liar, the only way
forward is to maintain the fictions you mistakenly outed - even after you and
everyone have seen through them.
Kim Jones