Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 09 Apr 2015, at 09:34, Bruce Kellett wrote:

I do not see any relationship, or even any real similarity between these two models, apart from the fact that they both give indeterminacy in a deterministic model.

The point made is logical. IF comp is true, they have to be the same, and then the math, up to now, confirms it.

The logic is that they are different, therefore comp is false.

You rely a lot on your absolute faith that comp is true, so in your mind these things have to work. The fact that they don't work is a flaw in the physics according to you -- not that comp is false.

I am a physicist, I judge theories by the results they give. If a theory does not agree with observation, then the theory is flawed. Your theory does not give the MWI results, therefore your theory is either deeply flawed or false.

Bruce