On 6/12/2015 6:41 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
nor have you produced a conscious program or computer.

Here is one:

0 ≠ s(x)
s(x) = s(y) -> x = y
x+0 = x
x+s(y) = s(x+y)
x*0=0
x*s(y)=(x*y)+x

+ for all F first order arithmetical formula:

(F(0) & Ax(F(x) -> F(s(x))) -> AxF(x).

That programs is as much conscious than you and me. Indeed, it is the one interviewed on the theological and physical question in the work.

That seems more absurd than the reductio of the MGA. One must ask of what is the program conscious?...all theorems of PA? That's not only very different from what I am aware of, it's also infinitely greater.