On 08 Jul 2016, at 20:13, John Clark wrote:

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​You repeat your confusion between 3p and 3-1p.

​Confusion? We're not talking about Tensor Calculus here! Is there anybody on the face of this planet that is confused by the difference between "I" and "you"? ​

I know only one, and not all the times, only when confronted to the FPI, as it is utterly clear in the text your wrote, but don't not quote, but for which I said that you were confusing 1p and 3p.

I should have said more clearly: you again confuse 1p and 3p opportunistically. But as you never quote enough ...

remember? You confuse 1p and 3p, and then 1-1-p and 3-1-p, etc.

​> ​We have debunked your strategies,

​Bullshit.​

?

​> ​showing that the proof was fine

​If the proof was fine you could replace all the personal pronouns in it with proper nouns; you tried to do that a few posts ago but gave up after my first challenge when it became obvious the "proof" was crumbling apart. ​

No, I was a bit discouraged you came back with your oldest strategy already debunked by many people.

​> ​It is plain obvious that WvM is confirmed by all 1p copies,

​It most certainly is NOT ​confirmed if you call "all 1p copies​ " by the name they call themselves, John Clark. ​

Utterly stupid semantic game. Pleasen replaced "all copies" by "each copy", and call them as you want. When interviewing each of them in the cities, each have no problem to understand to whom I am asking the question, whatever words are used for it.

​> ​And by the way, you have took some times to criticize the step 7

​If you put a gun to my head I couldn't tell you what step 7 is.​

Meaning: I don't read the papers, but I will criticize anyway, because I dislike the result which hurt my dogmatic faith in primary matter and physicalism so much.

​> ​your religious materialist belief

Wow, calling a guy known for disliking religion religious, never heard that one before, at least I never heard it before I was 12.

You love the idea of disliking religion, no doubt, but that does not prevent you to behave like a fundamentalist defender of some catholic dogma. Even the Pope JP II took distance from them.

Bruno

​ John K Clark​