On 14 Aug 2016, at 18:26, John Clark wrote:

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​>> ​​I saw only a apple, my friend saw only a banana, what is THE one and only fruit that BOTH me AND my friend ​saw? Silly question.

​> ​I agree so much with you on this!​ ​Although the question is not silly when asked to the Helsinki guy before his duplication, as he will live, assuming computationalism, two different first person continuations.

​And here we go again with the "his" and "he" pronoun circus. John Clark will rephrase what Bruno Marchal said above but ​ ​ without using a "he" colored personal pronoun rug to sweep fuzzy thinking under:

The question​ of what one and only one city ​the Helsinki ​man will see after the Helsinki ​man​ is duplicated is not silly when asked ​to​​​ the Helsinki ​man​ before ​the Helsinki ​ man's ​duplication, as​ ​​​after the Helsinki ​man's duplication the Helsinki ​man will live in 2 different cities.

​John Clark disagrees, John Clark thinks that is a very very silly question.​

​> ​No diary contains a description of the first person (conscious or not) experience

​Then there is no reason to ever refer to that stupid diary ever again.​

​> ​"I (here and now) saw directly, after opening the door ​ [....]​

​Please specify​ which door the above refers to, the one in Moscow or the one in Washington.​

​> ​I recall the main tip that you seem to forget all the time: to get the first person records,

​Please specify exactly who's first person records should be gotten.

​> ​listen to your copies.

 ​Please specify exactly​ who should be doing the listening. ​

Answer, or re-answer to question 1. Up to now you are inconsistent, making impossible to progress.