On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​
> I meant what i say since the beginning: by definition God is the roots of
> everything.

​You've also said "​
Definition: God is Reality
​". So everything is "God", which is equivalent to saying nothing is "God",
and so according to information theory the ASCII sequence G-O-D now
​contains exactly *ZERO* bits of information. And I'm sure of that number,
I've counted them twice.

​> ​
> And, as you say yourself, it is not a position, but a defifinition.

​Yes, but now
that you've redefined a word so it contains no new information and is thus
utterly useless there is a hole in the language, we're missing a word. W
e need a new way to convey the concept of a omnipotent omniscient conscious
person who created the universe, the job the word "God" once had before you
redefined it out of existence.
I humbly suggest  ​
"
Cosmic Reality Actualized Person", you love acronyms so we could call it
"CRAP" for short. ​

> the Aristotelian solution
> ​ [...]

​Screw Aristotle. ​

​>​The greeks
> ​ [...]​

​Screw the greeks.​

​> ​
> for some reason they came back to the Aristotelian meaning
> ​[...]​

​Screw ​Aristotle and screw his meaning

​> ​
> is a trick to make us forget that the greeks
> ​ [...]

​Screw the greeks.​

​> ​
> All the debate on the existence of God

​The debate is over! With your new redefinition we can now shout from the
rooftops "THERE IS A GOD" and we can do so with absolute confidence that
what we are shouting is true. So with that new confidence what do we know
about the nature of reality and the universe that we didn't know before?
Absolutely positively nothing.

> ​> ​
> See the post or my publications.

​Why? Did you say something​

​new in one of them that I haven't heard you say a thousand times before?
I've already heard quite enough about the ancient Greeks, and also how
believing in a God is a religion and not believing in a God is also a
religion.

John K Clark