> On 14 Aug 2018, at 20:26, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> On 8/14/2018 2:57 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> With Mechanism, the reason why an electron seem to pass through two holes at
>> once is due to the fact that my consciousness is independent of which path
>> the particle is taking. The reason why that interfere is provided by the
>> logic of self-reference which is a quantum logic for the “material mode” of
>> self-reference that I have often described here.
>
> So you think the electron only passes through one slit.

Not from the 3-1 pov. It would mean I know in which branch I am. When I am in
the two (or more) branches at once.

> But then it interferes because of "self reference", which is a possible
> interpretation of axiomatic systems.  ???

There are no interpretation there. Just definition and theorems.

>   I don't think you've "often described" this anywhere.  You have only often
> eluded to it.

?

It is the whole subject of my thesis, and of most of my papers on this. You
knew this I think. It would be more helpful to study and ask specific questions.

Bruno