On 10/12/2019 2:38 PM, Alan Grayson wrote:

        What is your "quantum interpretation" of this:

        These hefty molecules (oligotetraphenyl porphyrins enriched
        with fluoroalkyl-sulfanyl chains) are sent through a 2-slit
        screen and land on a collection array forming a diffraction
        pattern (just as photons do). How does the presence of the 2
        slits make the interference pattern? What is interfering with
        what?

    *I don't know. **The size of the molecules is irrelevant.** I am
    willing to leave it at that without grandeous interpretations.
    But since you think it means all components are simultaneously
    realized, even if the particles are measured one at the time, with
    large time delays, what's the logic to this conclusion? AG*

        (Sabine Hosssenfelder says a particle - and she would have to
        say this molecule - is in two places at once. But she doesn't
        have a quantum interpretation. But what would *Vic Stenger*
        have said?

*Stenger found the MWI abhorrent. Don't recall what alternative he suggested, if any. AG *

Vic, liked some form of retro-causation, like Cramer's transactional QM.