> On 27 Oct 2019, at 02:48, spudboy100 via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Ah, very good.

Hmm… I find that rather frightening, when you learn about Xi’s plan to monitor
all communications. Once applications of quantum computing is the famous
“finding a needle in the stack” problem, and a dictator like Xi can use quantum
technology to find all dissidents among the Chinese.

Technology is a very good thing, except when used by tyran and other enemy of
democracies.

Xi has betrayed Dao, and China is coming back to its worst Daemons … I am sad
so few people react to what happens in Hong Kong, but I a used to the human
cowardliness. But I think this has a big price, and we might have top pay for
this, soon or later.

Not only in some region of China is everyone observed (like in Orwell 1984),
but their credit card is directly related to their behaviour. You might look a
prono movie, or a documentary on democracies, and discover after that this
implied your credit card ...

Bruno