From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 4:18 am
Subject: Re: Why Does Anything Exist?

On 11 Mar 2021, at 03:09, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Only if we could break into other worldliness does MWI seem interesting.

The question is “is it true”. Truth does not care about us finding it
interesting or not. Imagine that you discover that an asteroid will destroy the
planets, and that the publisher rejected it and  tell you “this will not
interest our audience” … This is like using a fake religion to control people.
The scientist, on the contrary, try to remain cold minded, especially in hot
subject.

Especially for trade between earth’s!
This would be possible (theoretically) if the Schroedinger equation was only a
linear approximation of a non linear fundamental wave equation. That has been
argued by Weingerg, and also Plaga in this very list. Again, we can wish the
SWE to be non linear, as we could steal the petrol in infinity many “Irak” in
parallel world, but note also that this makes thermodynamic and Relativity
theory false…The quantum is the MW, and probably the symptom that we are living
in arithmetic, not in a physical reality. It is the reason of why consciousness
remain focused on long and complex (deep) histories in Arithmetic. In fact it
might even make us instinctually rare, and that would solve the Fermi paradox.
Again, that solution is not fun, but then … we have to educated people to
appreciate, or at least accept, truth. But after 1492 years of tradition of
lies in the fundamental domain, that will still take some time. Hopefully not a
millenium, but the last 30 years do not make me over-optimistic on this.

Maybe the Neanderthal earth never discovered yams as a food source, so we could
trade some of ours for their wonderful gray crystals that do photonic computing
so well? Your axioms are indisputable, but I would still hug the real world
closely, as it doesn't do to ignore the punches that nature delivers.

Let us fight for the abolition of the prohibition laws in the whole multiverse!
(Lol).
Bruno

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 Bruno Marchal <everything-list@googlegroups.com>