On 6/10/2021 3:58 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
John just remember how things were less than a year ago, even concerning medical science and public practice of such. Medical scientists were banned from Facebook and Twitter just for putting for research. Now we have this in the last couple of days.

  Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased
  coronavirus survival rate by almost three times

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html
Thus, because of ideology and perhaps bribery, the discussion was shut down on the veracity, till now, till orange man sailed into the sunset.

Or because everybody knew that the orange turd just pulled that idea out something he heard in the hallway and had no empirical evidence.  How do we know this.  We know because at the same time he also suggested drinking bleach.

We need to be careful to remember that even the best scientists get swayed by their own prejudices, allegiances, and self interests. Consider orang man being correct in that he was informed by somebody medical and took this himself and he helped him. Consider that even a broken mechanical clock is correct twice a day.

And it's wrong almost all the time.