On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 7:48 PM George Kahrimanis <gekah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Exactly what axiom would that be? It can't be the Born rule because that
>> is not an axiom, that is an experimentaly derived fact.
>>
> *> If I take some experimental result as granted, then it is an axiom, in
> my system.*

If you wanna call the Born Rule an axiom then fine, but in that case it is
an axiom that *EVERY* quantum interpretation needs, even the Shut Up And
Calculate non-interpretation. So Many Worlds still needs fewer assumptions
than any of its competitors and that's why William of Ockham tells us it is
the interpretation to be preferred... at least until something better comes
along ... if it ever does.

5L2