From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2022 3:38 pm
Subject: Re: Do you have a right to travel? Republicans say no.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 3:06 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> I never say that Hitler was "stupid," otherwise he would have never taken
> over, savvy?

OK.

> You still are posing how Trumpo is a idiot, while at the same time crowing
> how he is the devilishly clever master of a 4th Reich,

I never said Trump was "devilishly clever", if he had been his coup d'état
would've been successful, savvy? Instead I have  always said Trump's one and
only virtue is that he's as dumb as a sack of bricks, my great worry is that
the next dictator wannabe might be smarter, so if we must have one I hope it's
Louie Gohmert, the only man in politics who's stupider than Trump.
  John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis3oo
swb3oo