From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2022 12:35 pm
Subject: Re: Do you have a right to travel? Republicans say no.

These types of idiots must have a bogeyman. Remember Orwell in "1984" had
Goldstein as public enemy #1. Not long ago it was George Soros who was the
fount of all evil. Now it is Fauci. Curious that Rand Paul with a medical
degree in opthamology and has not practiced is shouting foul against an MD/PhD
who has years of experience in clinical and laboratory work. It does not take
much to ponder who has the firmer idea of things. Yet, people with a
totalitarian mind must have their bogeyman,
LC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:56:05 AM UTC-5 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 11:20 AM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> It comes down to who do one distrust the most? Fauci, not so much.

As opposed to who? Fox News? Newsmax? Donald Trump? Some crackpot Internet
blogger who knows how to type but has no other ability? I'd rather trust Dr.
Fauci (who has risked his life hundreds of times by humanely treating patients
with gruesome and extremely contagious diseases) and the Center For Disease
Control, they both make mistakes when they try to figure out what a newly
discovered disease will do, but when they do they admit their errors and update
their recommendations. Unlike the former president they really try to get it
right, and they do not tell lies with the frequency of a machine gun.

 > Does pfizer kill young people?

No.

> Who controls the US Senate?

Thanks to the filibuster Antidemocrats control the Senate, nothing gets done
there that they don't like, and if Biden, being a Democrat, likes something
then ipso facto they do not.

> For me, anything that assists human survival, and American existance, is
> something that gains my interest.

Then why the hell do you want to hand over the keys to a nuclear ballistic
missile submarine to an unstable semiliterate dictator wannabe AGAIN?! Is it
because of his alleged "comic timing''?
swb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/4e7ddaf6-c71b-42cb-ad26-35e4d7f76d3cn%40googlegroups.com.