From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Subject: Re: Do you have a right to travel? Republicans say no.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:48 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> I would say with omicron close the borders, and Joey hasn't. Why?

Because Joey is not a fool and knows it would be an economic catastrophe and
wouldn't improve the Covid situation one bit.

>Because this JC. The US Census. So dem states get more congressional
>representatives assigned to an increased population. In other words you want
>to win elections.

Boy oh boy, you've never read a conspiracy theory you didn't swallow hook line
and sinker, provided of course that it fits your bizarre worldview; whenever
some crackcop types up some nonsense and posts it to the Internet you believe
every word of it. China released Covid on its own people in order to punish
Hong Kong, George Bush senior deliberately let Osama bin Laden escape,
"incubation boxes"  will make everybody on every side of the abortion debate
happy, no idea is so stupid that you can't believe it.  Spudboy, you
desperately need to develop a good bullshit detector.
hgg

bpa