From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 19, 2022 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: The ex-president admits he gave top-secret information to somebody
without a security clearance

This is typical of the sort of tripe I expect from you. Mark Felt admitted to
being deep throat.
LC

On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 4:56:57 PM UTC-5 spudb...@aol.com wrote:

Woodward and Bernstein created deep throat out of whole cloth, and then
attributed it to Mark Felt. I hated Nixon, but in comparison to George
McGovern, he was better. Unidentified sources which never got properly
identified after 50 years put Woodward into the unreliable zone. If you trust
Woodward, you are doing it out of an act of faith, JC.  Hic Transit Gloriam
Liberalium.
The dem effort against El Donaldo is very nice and as Obama mentioned a few
days ago, The Trump obsession will cause pain to the progs in the next 3 weeks.
I like it because we can then get Desantis as King for life. Policies matter
far more than personalities, which is something the progressives will learn in
3 weeks. Moma Clinton's servers is simply the policy attributed to Stalin to
Bukunin, (whom Stalin killed later) which is, "always accuse the enemy of
whatever you are doing?"
Meanwhile, lets keep both eyes on Putin + Xi. Latest is, Putin got Xi to stop
selling nat gas to the EU. This is very recent news, so check it out.