On 10/19/2022 5:00 PM, Lawrence Crowell wrote:

On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 4:56:57 PM UTC-5 spudb...@aol.com wrote:

    Woodward and Bernstein created deep throat out of whole cloth, and
    then attributed it to Mark Felt. I hated Nixon, but in comparison
    to George McGovern, he was better. Unidentified sources which
    never got properly identified after 50 years put Woodward into the
    unreliable zone. If you trust Woodward, you are doing it out of an
    act of faith, JC.  Hic Transit Gloriam Liberalium.

    The dem effort against El Donaldo is very nice and as Obama
    mentioned a few days ago, The Trump obsession will cause pain to
    the progs in the next 3 weeks. I like it because we can then get
    Desantis as King for life. Policies matter far more than
    personalities, which is something the progressives will learn in 3
    weeks.

From a guy who consistently supports the Repugs, who didn't even bother to write any policies into their platform.  Their only policy is whatever the Mango Mussolini is selling today:  Love dictators. Hate immigrants...steal their children.  Dismiss COVID...no masks. Cut top level taxes... run up deficit.  Commit election fraud. Believe Putin.  Pull out of NATO.  And above all LIE LIE LIE!

Brent

    Moma Clinton's servers is simply the policy attributed to Stalin
    to Bukunin, (whom Stalin killed later) which is, "always accuse
    the enemy of whatever you are doing?"

    Meanwhile, lets keep both eyes on Putin + Xi. Latest is, Putin got
    Xi to stop selling nat gas to the EU. This is very recent news, so
    check it out.