On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 2:01 PM 'Cosmin Visan' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> Self-reference on the other hand, is a 1st person entity all-throughout.
> It is not a 3rd person entity like “sentence”*

"Every rule has an exception" does not contain the word "sentence ", and
although it is not JUST talking about itself it is nevertheless clearly
talking about itself because it is a rule. And I don't see anything
incoherent in that.

And if language is incapable of talking about self reference without
becoming "incoherent wordplay" as you claim, then how were you able to
write an entire paper about self reference without it becoming "incoherent
wordplay"?

e4r