@CosminVisan
I’ve just read part one of your paper
I can now see more clearly how a scripture-less, secular, scientific, and
philosophical, view of the world has repeatedly led to a polytheistic world
view of several ‘I am’.

Poet-philosopher Muhammad Iqbal has written extensively on ‘Khudi’. You should
be able to find several translations of his work, and treatises about it,
online.

I believe in the scriptures, as the revealed truth, and so my understanding of
reality is based upon, and inspired by them, especially The Arabic Quran. You
might find my studies of some interest: https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/

Samiya Illias