@Jason. You say:

""Every rule has an exception"
This is a self referential sentence"

But from my paper:

"In “This sentence is false”, a 3rd person “sentence” is imagined to exist,
and to that imagined
“sentence”, the property of “is false” is added, and a weird combination of
3rd person entity “This
sentence is false” masquerading as 1st person entity is created, and from
this the apparent
paradox, which ultimately is nothing but an incoherent worlds-play,
appears. Self-reference on
the other hand, is a 1st person entity all-throughout. It is not a 3rd
person entity like “sentence”
that we can point outside of ourselves and to which we can add properties.
Self-reference is itself
and is for itself. Its “looking-back-at-itself” happens from the inside.
Because of this, the paradox
doesn’t take place as it happens for “This sentence is false” and any other
words-play that can be
made at the 3rd person, including Russell’s paradox."

So how can you claim you read it, when I say clearly in the paper that such
"self-referential sentences" are just incoherent words-play ?

On Tuesday 25 June 2024 at 20:48:56 UTC+3 Jason Resch wrote:

> [...]
>>> what I would like to see,
>>> is the eye that knows me,
>>> when I know that I know that I know.”
>>> -
>>> “This is the human problem, we know that we know.”
>>> -- Alan Watts
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Q2xNqKvnE
>>>

>>> “Even for the universal machine doing nothing more than
>>> self-introspection, her consciousness (related to []p & p) is not
>>> definable, for reason related to the fact that knowledge and truth are not
>>> definable by any machine, when the range of that knowledge and truth is
>>> vast enough to encompass the machine itself.”
>>> -- Bruno Marchal
>>>

>>> “You need self-reference ability for the notion of belief, together with
>>> a notion of reality or truth, which the machine cannot define.
>>> To get immediate knowledgeability you need to add consistency ([]p &
>>> <>t), to get ([]p & <>t & p) which prevents transitivity, and gives to the
>>> machine a feeling of immediacy.”
>>> -- Bruno Marchal
>>>
>>> “It is not because some “information processing” could support
>>> consciousness that we can conclude that all information processing can
>>> support consciousness. You need at least one reflexive loop. You need two
>>> reflexive loop for having self-consciousness (Löbianity)."
>>> -- Bruno Marchal
>>>

>>> “The appearance of a universe, or even universes, must be explained by
>>> the geometry of possible computations of possible machines, seen by these
>>> machines".”
>>> -- The Amoeba’s Secret - Bruno Marchal 2014
>>> https://www.hpcoders.com.au/docs/amoebassecret.pdf page 140
>>>

>>> “To exist, it must have cause–effect power; to exist from its own
>>> intrinsic perspective, independent of extrinsic factors, it must have
>>> cause–effect power upon itself: its present mechanisms and state must ‘make
>>> a difference’ to the probability of some past and future state of the
>>> system (its cause–effect space)”
>>> https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rstb.2014.0167
>>> (Tononi Koch, IIT paper)
>>>

>>> “More broadly one could say that, through the human being, the universe
>>> has created a mirror to observe itself.” - David Bohm, The Undivided
>>> Universe, Routledge, 2002, pp. 389
>>>
>>> “A many minds theory, like a many worlds theory, supposes that,
>>> associated with a sentient being at any given time, there is a multiplicity
>>> of distinct conscious points of view. But a many minds theory holds that it
>>> is these conscious points of view or ‘minds,’ rather than ‘worlds’, that
>>> are to be conceived as literally dividing or differentiating over time.”
>>> – Michael Lockwood in “‘Many Minds’. Interpretations of Quantum
>>> Mechanics” (1995)
>>>

>>> “It is sometimes suggested within physics that information is
>>> fundamental to the physics of the universe, and even that physical
>>> properties and laws may be derivative from informational properties and
>>> laws. This “it from bit” view is put forward by “Wheeler (1989, 1990) and
>>> Fredkin (1990), and is also investigated by papers in Zurek (1990) and